Need quick muffins?
This is the most simple and basic recipe. It takes less than 30 minutes to make it, right from getting the ingredients ready, preparing the batter and baking. Yes, it is a one-bowl super simple recipe.
I almost always have the ingredients readily available in my kitchen and end up making these quiet often. Once you try making this at home, trust me, you’re never gonna go for the store bought muffins. 😊
I have tried it with both, all purpose flour (APF) and cake flour (CF). AFP gives a lighter and more moist muffin, while CF gives a slightly denser muffin. I like both equally. It is up to each one’s preference, you may either use APF or CF. In this video I have used CF.
Here you go! 🙂
- Eggs – 2
- Sugar – 3/4 Cup
- Oil – 1/2 Cup
- Milk – 1/2 Cup
- Flour – 1 1/2 Cups (AFP or CF)
- Baking powder- 2 Tsp
- Salt – 1/2 Tsp
- Vanilla extract – 1/2 Tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line 12 to 15 muffins cups.
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, sugar, oil, vanilla and milk. Whisk all together until blended well.
- Place a mesh strainer on top of the bowl and sift in the flour, baking powder and salt and whisk just to combine.
- Add vanilla and gently whisk to combine.
- Pour the batter evenly to the cups (only 2/3rd full) and bake for 15 minutes.
Check out the YouTube video here 👇🏻😀